Kayla. 19. Pansexual Penguin.
Seattle Raver- From the Bay Area.
~Body mods, Art, Music, Anime, Girls, Penguins, LOTR, Harry Potter, Supernatural, and Doctor Who~
|Free Spirit, And A Optimistic Pessimist|
BDD and recovering self harmer.
If you need me, I'll always be there for you. I have a lot of problems of my own, but somehow I still believe in forever.
- Unknown (via everylittlestar)
Yes yes yes~
She cut off the tattoo of he ex’s name, put it in a jar and mailed it to him.
- (via blkdzn)
"this reminded me of you" is the cutest thing. like i dont care if its a song or a photo or a youtube video i will be excited
- (via falling-deeperinlove)
let us have a moment of silence for those who unknowingly dated and broke up with a future celebrity
my math teacher dated Ryan Gosling in highschool.
my neighbor dated bill nye the science guy
well my godmother dated david tennant when they were 16
my boyfriend dated me
I am unhealthily in love with Marianas Trench. But I keep telling myself its fine.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)